Lip Lift - Morristown, NJ

So I've been wanting to get a lip lift for a while...

So I've been wanting to get a lip lift for a while and after seeing two other people post reviews about Dr. Rafizadeh, I decided to get it done from him. I am from Toronto so I took the trip to New york/new jersey and decided to get this done.
Had it done yesterday, the procedure itself was not that bad. the only pain was from the local that he injected at the beginning but his staff was really helpful. I think the procedure was done in 30 mins or so.
He suggested to only lift the part of the lips below the nose, as I do not need to go off to the sides. However, now that I am back in my hotel, i see that the sides should have been lifted as well. I think I look kind of funny with just the middle of the lip lifted.
I am going to contact him today to find out if he can also life the sides of the lip as well. since I have to leave the town soon, I'm hoping he can do it soon.
will see him on sunday to remove the stitches. its nice of him to come in on a weekend to remove stitches. But again, I hope he can lift the sides as well because there's no point in a lip lift if you don't like the shape of the lips at the end!!
Will keep this updated.