The BEST Ever! - Morristown, NJ

Choosing Dr.Racanelli was by far the best decision...

Choosing Dr.Racanelli was by far the best decision I have ever made! I knew that I would be happy with my results, however, I never in a million years dreamed of being this in love and happy!! He has changed my life! He took the (lengthy) time to listen to me, understand me, and understand what my expectations were regarding breast augmentation. He then made sure I understood what realistic results could be expected. I will say - this was different with what I wanted - however, he very thoroughly explained WHY my expectations were not realistic due to anatomy. This is incredibly important - everything he promised for me to expect - was dead on. My results are beautiful and I'm so so happy I trusted him and his expertise. His recommendations proved to show amazing results. His bedside manner is extremely warm and professional. I was never once left wondering what to expect - and if a question did arise - he gave me his personal cell phone number to call him and discuss it - he also called several times the first day of surgery and a couple of times over the 1st week post-op to make sure everything was ok and that my pain was controlled and no complications were arising. He truly cares about his patients and makes them know that and feel that. I will never trust any other doctor the way I trust him. I have also referred friends and family to him and no surprise - they are incredibly happy with him and their results!! Dr.Racanelli sets himself apart and goes above and beyond!!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon