49 Yo Tummy Tuck, Lipo - Morristown, NJ

Hello all! After 2 C-Sec and 100lbs lost I had...

Hello all! After 2 C-Sec and 100lbs lost I had hanging skin. This to me was very unpleasant! For years I wanted to get a TT & finally did it.
Now I expected a bumoy journey recovering However, I am now PO 16dys & I feel tired all the time, depressed, still extreamly swollen and bruised, and numbness is bad! Normal? I posted before and after pics. If anyone could please check it out and give me your feedback I would appreciate it. I know it takes time but I would like to make sure I'm within the norm, lol! Happy Healing! ????

Dog Ears

Question: Why are dog ears? Why do some get them? Is there a way to avoid it?

PO DAY 18 pic update

So here I am in day 18 and in swell hell!. GEEZ! When do I start going down!

4 weeks PO UPDATE

Ok TT Freinds! I am now at my 4 week PO ! Boy did that fly by, NOT! LOL! So here's my update; Still swollen especially my back! I weigh 10 lbs more then I did pre-op which is VERY frustrating. I can move around so much better but get very tired quickly. I push through it but then suffer later with swell hell! Does anyone's thighs/hips look large? Or am I the only blessed one ???? I'm still a tad emotional. I need to get out, excersise, dying to excersise! I guess for now ill have to stick to walking however, I would be in heaven if I could work out with weights, just light. 5lbs ankle weights while walking maybe....hmmmm, I have to ask about that. All in all I am definitely moving forward. Hope all are healthy & happy, happy healing. ???????????? P.S I posted updated photos

more 4 week PO Pics

PO 6 weeks - FINALLY! Starting to feel better!!!!

OK TT Ladies, I am starting to feel so much better! I'm no longer relying on anyone for the most part. Still swollen however, swell hell if finally going away! I can see results and smile! My Dr. gave me the green light to brisk walk so I can start to tone these flabby legs and butt! lol! Depression, gas, & boredom.......GONE!!!!

Does anyone know what I can wear as support beside my binder? Just for when I'm home and bedtime. Stopped wearing it and I feel sooooooo naked without it! Can't remember the name of it but all the garments I have found so far have those vertical hard strips in them. Something like a spanks not a body suit. Just covering the mid- section. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks :-)

Swell he'll! Go away already.....GEEZ!

So, trying to stay positive with the swelling and healing pains! Could swear I have a dog ear on my left side but Doc swears it's just swelling and will go away! Does look worse in the photo then in person I must say.

Photos 6 weeks

Ok so I am now 8 weeks PO & I am still swollen as I am in my previously posted pics! Wtf! Is anybody still swollen over their incision? I need to know this is normal. When I was at my last dr. Visit at 5 1/2 weeks PO he said it will go down but to date nothing! UGH!!! Am I being a nut job? Please tell me I AM! PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY! Need to ease my mind!

3 months PO

I am now 14 weeks PO & I am seeing results! My stomach is pretty flat, no very flat! I still have swelling right above my incision although I think its part fat because the Dr wouldn't lipo my stomach at all. He wanted to ensure the skin wouldn't die. Still, all in all I am happy! What a journey & still going!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor! Staff is also the best medical staff I have come across! I would recommend no one else!!!!