Facelift with Upper Bleph - Morgantown, WV

After losing 100lbs I decided that saggy was NOT a...

After losing 100lbs I decided that saggy was NOT a look that I could live with! I am 57, but don't need to look 57. I hated seeing that lose skin on my neck and the drapey crap at my mouth. My upper eyelids were sliding south at an alarming speed. Enough was enough. Off to the plastic surgeon I went and we agreed together that I would have a full facelift and an upper bleph. I skipped having a mini facelift because I didn't want to lose the results in ten years. I wanted permanent results. Nine days ago I underwent the procedures and an incredibly happy with the results. Its still very early and my look will only improve over time. I can't wait to see the end results.

16 days post-op

Morgantown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McClellan is a well-educated, experienced plastic surgeon. He's also very personable and just a darn nice guy. He told me up front that he would be conservative with the surgery. He said he wanted me to look like me, just better. That's exactly what I wanted. That's exactly what I got.