34 Year Old, Tummy Tuck and Breast Aug - Raleigh, NC

I came to see Dr Morea after a friend recommended...

I came to see Dr Morea after a friend recommended him to me and I am so glad that I did. I went to see a number of doctors before I chose. Dr Morea and his team made me feel so at ease. I had full confidence that I was in the hands of someone who knew what he was doing. I was well cared for at every appointment.

I had two surgeries with Dr Morea. Firstly a breast aug and then a tummy tuck. Both have been a total success. I could not be happier with the results. My tummy is totally flat! I am wearing a bikini, something I had not been able to do in years. I feel great and it makes me smile everyday when I see the new improved me!

Added my pictures

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I had full confidence in Dr Morea from the moment I met him. His experience speaks for itself. He answered all my questions and settled any anxieties that I had. After the procedure I really felt that if I needed to call him I could. He checked in on me by phone the night of the procedure and I had regular contact the following week to check on how I was doing. I found him and his team very available to my needs.