Custom Wavefront Bladeless Lasik - More Than 18 Months Later - This Was Completely Worth It.

Prior to my surgery, I was extremely nearsighted....

Prior to my surgery, I was extremely nearsighted. In fact, if my glasses fell of the nightstand during the night, I had trouble finding them again without calling for someone to help. I'd been in glasses since elementary school, and contact lenses since high school. Because of long work hours, frequent travel and dry eyes, contact lenses had become more uncomfortable.

I was evaluated for Lasik at two places, and the doc was far more confident that my vision could be fully corrected in a single surgical procedure. I purchased the most expensive package (custom wavefront bladeless) because it included a lifetime surgical commitment. If my vision regresses, they will perform the procedure again for no charge.

Within an hour of the surgery I could see without glasses. It was a 100% success. Aftercare was thorough and simple. The staff was extremely organized and attentive, not just with the medical aspects, but with billing and appointments.

Highly recommend the procedure and the New York office.

Managing doctor: Dr. David Siegel, Surgeon: Dr. Mark Speaker, Manhattan office of TLC Vision on 57th street

My surgeon and my evaluating/managing doctor were never rushed, and obviously that was essential. What also made a tremendous positive impression was the support staff, who were punctual and efficient. I never had to "wait, wonder, worry" about billing or follow-up appointments. Every step of the process was clearly explained and provided in writing. They have the Lasik experience down to a science.