Teosyal Redensity Ll Tear Through, London, U.K.

I went to see an eye surgeon as this is an area...

I went to see an eye surgeon as this is an area not to mess with and I was quite nervous.
To my surprise, the doctor didn't use a canula as I expected but the needle that comes with the filler's syringe. It was very painful, I'm not going to lie, but I didn't have any numbing cream so next time I will go for that option!
The procedure took half an hour in which he injected 1 ml under each eye. I inmediately got big bruises under both eyes which got even worse after a couple of days and stayed for 2 weeks! I was hiding the mayority on the time.
The results under my left eye were fantastic when the bruises disappeared but not under my right eye so I had to go back a month later to have 0.5 ml injected again under the right eye.
The doctor also injected a bit of product under my eyebrows to lift them.
I have uploaded the photos in chronological order.
I will go back every year or every 2 years as the doctor sugested till I decide to go for the operation.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

My doctor and his team were all fantastic. He was very welcoming, professional and honest. For the second treatment needed he offered me a big discount unlike other doctors so the total amount of the treatment was totally affordable.