Teosyal Redensity Ll Tear Through, London, U.K.

I went to see an eye surgeon as this is an area...

I went to see an eye surgeon as this is an area not to mess with and I was quite nervous.
To my surprise, the doctor didn't use a canula as I expected but the needle that comes with the filler's syringe. It was very painful, I'm not going to lie, but I didn't have any numbing cream so next time I will go for that option!
The procedure took half an hour in which he injected 1 ml under each eye. I inmediately got big bruises under both eyes which got even worse after a couple of days and stayed for 2 weeks! I was hiding the mayority on the time.
The results under my left eye were fantastic when the bruises disappeared but not under my right eye so I had to go back a month later to have 0.5 ml injected again under the right eye.
The doctor also injected a bit of product under my eyebrows to lift them.
I have uploaded the photos in chronological order.
I will go back every year or every 2 years as the doctor sugested till I decide to go for the operation.

My doctor and his team were all fantastic. He was very welcoming, professional and honest. For the second treatment needed he offered me a big discount unlike other doctors so the total amount of the treatment was totally affordable.