39 Year Old No Children - Moorestown, NJ

Tried Velashape instead of lipo. Want to rid...

Tried Velashape instead of lipo. Want to rid saddlebags and cellulite. I tried a groupin because normally each location is $175! I had back of legs and outer thigh which they said 3 locations! So can be $$$. But after one treatment looks smoother and smaller. Had to buy $40 more for compression shorts.

Second treatment 1 week later

I did not see as big a difference the second time, but had lower tummy and inner thighs done this time as well as saddle bags and back of legs.
I wear compression shorts often. I feel like there continues to be subtle changes for better so will continue.
Now the salon is saying the three treatments I bought on Groupn for $299 is for three full visits not just three spots! Which saves me $600! So make sure that u get full 3 visits:)

After second treatment..

I have to say this thing works! My skin has a thicker texture, tighter. My thighs and inner outer and tummy are tighter and smoother. Can't wait to see after third treatment:)

3rd treatment

It is hard to tell from pics but I see a difference, less pronounced dimpling and my skin texture is so much firmer and feels thicker. I used to have soft thin skin, especially between highs and this has tightened for sure:) I purchased 3 more treatments for another $299 plus tax. They said should not see difference til like 8 treatments but I like it so far especially since it's a no evasive approach.

After months decided not worth it.

The cellulite is back to before. It was good for short term, it have to keep doing it weekly to get results.
Rose, of Edge Spa

Was not done by estitician, just someone trained on machine. Place looks sketchy up front but back "spa" area is ok. I like Rise so I am going to try anger more treatments. But I think this place never heard or a spa?! Also, the groupon deal is misleading and you think your going three separate times but like I said it is for tree separate locations! Not clear at all and walked out spending another $86 on top of the $299 groupin, for tax, shorts, and lotion!