A Guy Getting His Brows Done...by Micro-pigmentation Specialist Stephanie Curran - Moorestown, NJ

I'm posting a long overdue review for Stephanie...

I'm posting a long overdue review for Stephanie Curran who is a very talented permanent cosmetic artist.
I have been going to Stephanie for close to 10 yrs now. She is very thoughtful and caring and incredibly talented at her craft. I used to go to another women in Philadelphia but she was becoming very unreliable. I happened to find Stephanie by chance one day looking for someone who was not only more reliable but also closer to my home. I really lucked out finding her. She really takes her time and listens to the customer. I'm so glad I found her and I'm also glad she is close to my home in South Jersey. I won't trust anyone else to do the brows because as a guy she knows how to make it look natural on a man. She has plenty of female clients to and she knows instinctively how to adjust for a natural look according to the client. She is truly the best in her field!
Stephanie Curran

This review is long over-due and I just wanted to mention how satisfied I am as a client of Stephanie Curran's and have been going to her for close to 10 years now. I'm a guy who gets his brows done and will not trust anyone else to do them but Stephanie. Very happy client of hers and I highly recommend her.