Gummy Bears - Deciding on 445 or 495CC Round or Tear Shaped - Montvale, NJ

I have my surgery for Gummy Bear implants...

I have my surgery for Gummy Bear implants scheduled for 6/10/15 and I am debating on the size I should go. I am petite 5"1, 113 pounds and a bikini competitor so when prepping I am down to 108 pounds. I do want large breasts however I do not want to feel uncomfortable or that they are too over powering for my body. My husband on the other hand really wants them larger. I am debating on 445cc and 495cc and round or tear shaped. I would love some feedback on your thoughts?! I have attached some photos of when I am competing and when I am not to see my body type.

Appreciate feedback

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Really appreciate everyone's opinions!:) I do know I want larger in the 400 range. I am just not sure the cc without it looking too large for my frame. I don't think 400 is too large for my frame that is just my preference however still deciding on Low 400s or higher 495cc.. Anyone else my height/size with gummy bears in this range? How do you feel with them?

Little over month away...

So I am getting anxious and feels like it's a year away! I am posting some before shots.. I am a bit fuller than usual because I am PMSing I think I go up a complete cup size and then deflates! Anyhow can't wait for my pre op on 5/28 to decide on my size..

Month out from Surgery

So I am 1 month and 2 days out from surgery.. Can you tell I am excited!! Lol My pre-op is in 2 1/2 weeks and I am posting so pics post PMS... Not as full and I cannot wait to see what they are going to look like in these tees post surgery! I will be discussing more about my size with my Dr at my pre-op. I still cannot decide what I am going to do.. Curious if anyone knows if there is huge difference between Mod profile and high profile?

2 WKS POST OP

So I am 2 weeks out tmr and I went with 440 HP round textured gummies and could not be more happier! I struggled with the size and I think they look perfect on me! They are still very hard looking and will soften up over next couple months dr said...

Finally Got my Breast Augmentation I Have Always Wanted!

I'm 37 years old and have always been a full C most of my life. I work out daily and slowly started to notice my breasts were not as full as they used to be. After competing in a couple fitness competitions I lost even more breast tissue. Personally, even when I was a full C I wanted breast implants to go bigger and I prefer to BA look. I never noticed another woman's breasts and thought those look great until my girlfriend got hers done and I was in AW! Many girlfriends of mine had them done and I never wanted their referral until this one. Once my girlfriend referred me to Dr. Fiorillo I knew this was the meant and the perfect time in my life to enhance myself. I had never even really heard much about Gummy Bears but I knew I loved how they looked and I knew Dr. Fiorillo had a great following and an even better reputation. My husband and I went for my consultation together and upon meeting Vicky and how genuine and comfortable she made me feel I had such a great feeling about this place. After meeting Dr. Fiorillo my mind was made up. They were both so extremely helpful and caring! I was undecided on my size and they were patient and even sent me 3D shots via their program so I can envision different sizes on myself. Every time I called or emailed their staff was responsive immediately! I am "big" on how the staff treats me, not just the Doctor, and Vicky and Kara were both the sweetest ever and always more than accommodating in anything I asked or needed! Even the assistants who come in to take pictures - all so sweet and everyone makes you feel very comfortable. The day of surgery was amazing as well. I have had such a pleasant experience and live a little over an hour away and I would drive further if I had to.

Dr. Fiorillo has been hands on and informative since the first consultation. He truly cares and made me feel extremely comfortable. My husband even loved him, and he's a tough critique! He is professional, polite, caring and excellent at what he does. I couldn't even believe I read someone said he has no bedside manners - that is the furthest thing from the truth! He made me feel so calm and at ease day of surgery, because I truly believed I was in good hands. After surgery I was checked up on to make sure everything was okay and it's been a month from surgery and I have had 2 checkups already and then every couple months another checkup. He cares about his patients and how they are even after surgery! I have been more than satisfied with my entire process from the consultation to surgery and so thankful I was referred to Dr. Fiorillo!