Gummy Bears - Deciding on 445 or 495CC Round or Tear Shaped - Montvale, NJ

I have my surgery for Gummy Bear implants...

I have my surgery for Gummy Bear implants scheduled for 6/10/15 and I am debating on the size I should go. I am petite 5"1, 113 pounds and a bikini competitor so when prepping I am down to 108 pounds. I do want large breasts however I do not want to feel uncomfortable or that they are too over powering for my body. My husband on the other hand really wants them larger. I am debating on 445cc and 495cc and round or tear shaped. I would love some feedback on your thoughts?! I have attached some photos of when I am competing and when I am not to see my body type.

Appreciate feedback

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Really appreciate everyone's opinions!:) I do know I want larger in the 400 range. I am just not sure the cc without it looking too large for my frame. I don't think 400 is too large for my frame that is just my preference however still deciding on Low 400s or higher 495cc.. Anyone else my height/size with gummy bears in this range? How do you feel with them?

Little over month away...

So I am getting anxious and feels like it's a year away! I am posting some before shots.. I am a bit fuller than usual because I am PMSing I think I go up a complete cup size and then deflates! Anyhow can't wait for my pre op on 5/28 to decide on my size..

Month out from Surgery

So I am 1 month and 2 days out from surgery.. Can you tell I am excited!! Lol My pre-op is in 2 1/2 weeks and I am posting so pics post PMS... Not as full and I cannot wait to see what they are going to look like in these tees post surgery! I will be discussing more about my size with my Dr at my pre-op. I still cannot decide what I am going to do.. Curious if anyone knows if there is huge difference between Mod profile and high profile?

So I am 2 weeks out tmr and I went with 440 HP round textured gummies and could not be more happier! I struggled with the size and I think they look perfect on me! They are still very hard looking and will soften up over next couple months dr said...

Finally Got my Breast Augmentation I Have Always Wanted!

I'm 37 years old and have always been a full C most of my life. I work out daily and slowly started to notice my breasts were not as full as they used to be. After competing in a couple fitness competitions I lost even more breast tissue. Personally, even when I was a full C I wanted breast implants to go bigger and I prefer to BA look. I never noticed another woman's breasts and thought those look great until my girlfriend got hers done and I was in AW! Many girlfriends of mine had them done and I never wanted their referral until this one. Once my girlfriend referred me to Dr. Fiorillo I knew this was the meant and the perfect time in my life to enhance myself. I had never even really heard much about Gummy Bears but I knew I loved how they looked and I knew Dr. Fiorillo had a great following and an even better reputation. My husband and I went for my consultation together and upon meeting Vicky and how genuine and comfortable she made me feel I had such a great feeling about this place. After meeting Dr. Fiorillo my mind was made up. They were both so extremely helpful and caring! I was undecided on my size and they were patient and even sent me 3D shots via their program so I can envision different sizes on myself. Every time I called or emailed their staff was responsive immediately! I am "big" on how the staff treats me, not just the Doctor, and Vicky and Kara were both the sweetest ever and always more than accommodating in anything I asked or needed! Even the assistants who come in to take pictures - all so sweet and everyone makes you feel very comfortable. The day of surgery was amazing as well. I have had such a pleasant experience and live a little over an hour away and I would drive further if I had to.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fiorillo has been hands on and informative since the first consultation. He truly cares and made me feel extremely comfortable. My husband even loved him, and he's a tough critique! He is professional, polite, caring and excellent at what he does. I couldn't even believe I read someone said he has no bedside manners - that is the furthest thing from the truth! He made me feel so calm and at ease day of surgery, because I truly believed I was in good hands. After surgery I was checked up on to make sure everything was okay and it's been a month from surgery and I have had 2 checkups already and then every couple months another checkup. He cares about his patients and how they are even after surgery! I have been more than satisfied with my entire process from the consultation to surgery and so thankful I was referred to Dr. Fiorillo!