Best Plastic Surgeon, Without a Doubt!

I was very sceptical about the surgery itself when...

I was very sceptical about the surgery itself when I would think about it. A friend of mine had surgery done in January by Dr. Samaha. When I had seen how beautiful the change was, I was half way convinced. After my consultation, I immediately booked my surgery date, as I knew there was no better surgeon to do the job.
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Samaha performed rhinoplasty on my nose about a month ago, I had a severe deviation that complexed me. When I went in for a consultation, after the first 5 minutes, I was already decided that I was going through with the procedure! He is absolutely amazing, understanding and skilled. I would re-do the surgery all over again if I could. I had zero pain or discomfort, and the results are fascinating. The change is beautiful and more importantly, it is natural. I would recommend Dr. Samaha for any facial plastic surgery as he is certainly the best in his domain. His staff is friendly, caring and compassionate. They made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office.