Pick the Right Clinic if You Want Good Results - Montreal, QC

My experience can maybe explain the mixed reviews...

My experience can maybe explain the mixed reviews on this board. I first bought a ”super deal” on Tuango (Canadian Groupon) last fall: 10 Zerona treatments for $199 in an aesthetic clinic in Montreal. Total waste of time and money (not even worth $20 a treatment), zero results and 10 hours listening to technicians trying to sell me everything in their clinic to get a commission. A chain of Zerona clinics does a lot of advertising in Quebec. I don’t know why but I decided to call them and they convinced me to give the technology a second chance, even if it was more expensive ($99 a treatment + membership). The experience was completely different. First thing I noticed was that the lasers were positioned in a totally different manner. They explained that Zerona won’t work if the lasers are not properly positioned or if the lasers don’t have enough energy. To make a long story short, I finally lost 9 inches after 12 treatments which was the number of sessions they told me to take and which I could afford. According to them, the average loss in their clinics is 8 inches. They also made me stand on a vibrating plate after each treatment to drain the fat. Based on my experience, my suggestion is to call a clinic before deciding to take this treatment and enquire about their expertise. This can save you a lot of money, frustration and loss of time.

Before and after 12 treatments