42 Years Old and a New Life. Montreal, QC

At the age of 42 I did a natural weight loss of 88...

At the age of 42 I did a natural weight loss of 88 pounds. This weight loss left me with an important extra skin and a diastase 5 centimeters. After doing research and contacted several different surgeons surgeries my choice fell on Dr. Hani Sinno. From the first contact, Dr. Sinno was different, he was human, and listening. In his office I felt like an important client. My surgery took place on November 30 and it is very well. I had no bruising on my stomach and my scar is very thin and low on my stomach. I have done no infection. I highly recommend the services of Dr. Hani Sinno. My experience was very positive and I highly recommend his services.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sinno is a man who has a lot of charisma. He is very professional and knows how to establish a trust relationship from the first meeting. It is attentive to our needs, it is sensitive to what we live and why we come to meet him. He was able to disappear my fear in the operating room. After surgery he came to me and explained to me how my operation was conducted. He even took news from home the next day. The follow-up appointment are perfect. A great, good and very experienced surgeon. The best on the best !