Unsatisfied Cover-up - Montreal, QC

I had a tattoo on my hip that I liked; just didn't...

I had a tattoo on my hip that I liked; just didn't like the placement. In order to have a successful cover-up, it had to be bigger and shaded. I was clear on not wanting it to turn out being a dark piece and it looking tribal. 3 hours and 300$ later it was huge, black and very tribal looking. It's got to go! I did my research on the diffrent laser's and the best success rate. So here I go with Picosure. I was garanteed full removal, no scarring and in 3 to 6 sessions; after the 6th session if it is still aparent they will finish it for free. I've had one session and I am amazed at the difference already. You be the judge!!

up date 1st session in October

My tattoo has faded significantly after inly one session. I will be going next week for a 2nd session. I will upload photos there after.

2nd picosure treatment

I had my first session 8 months ago, I didn't plan for the sessions to be so spread out but it is what it is. The second treatment was pretty much the same except for the area near the hip bone. Which was agonizing for about 45 sec. Afterwards was very differen. I had the sensation of my nerves being hyper active. I imagine thats the body's way of healing it's wounds. It latest an hour or so and was painful.
Afterwards, I had some discomfort but nothing to cry about.
As you can see in the pictures I have a significant amount of blisters that I didn't have the first time. I was told it was normal as they turned up the intensity of the laser.
I will post more pics as the days and weeks go on.

3 day update

These are pics 3 days post treatment. There is bruising redness, blisters, swelling the works. It is not painful. Sensitive if I touch it or am touch there.
Same overall feeling as the previous treatment, hope it looks as good as the first once it heals!

3 day update

Sorry missing some pics

2nd treatment update

I am 1 week in since my second session with picosure. The rea is sensitive but not painful.
It is still red and is now peeling. I find it is healing nicely and I am as satisfied as with the 1st treatment.

2 weeks in

Thr-selby@hotmail.com are pics 2 weeks after my 2nd treatment. I can see significant fading; can't wait to see more.

3rd session

Here is a picture of the 3rd session with picosure. The nurse informed me she would be turning the laser to a higher intensity. I didn't feel a difference with the last session. It was the same feeling of elastic bands snapping intensely at my skin. However, I did notice that for an hour post treatment the nerves where the laser hit the tattoo, were frantically trying to heal. This caused burning and pain that kind of made me lose my breath. Sounds bad, I know; but I was able to drive home through traffic for an hour and half! I will post developing pics as it heals.

3rd session update

This is a pic 5 days after my 3rd treatment. I've come to notice that anything that turns brown will be gone once it is completely healed. I am very excited! It is fading nicely. It feels like a bruise at this stage and I am no longer wearing any bandage on it as of today. It is now dried-up.

1 month

Here's what it looks like 4wks post 3rd treatment. I see a big difference on the shading and the darker parts have broken up considerably. My next apt is October 12. I will up date !

4th session

OUCH!!! This session was intense.
My technician explained that she turned the laser up. There was too much of a difference in the coloring and she wanted to give the darker parts a boost.
Other than the pain being more intense; there was also significant bleeding.... the over all experience was the same. I'm hoping there is a difference in the darkness so that the next time we can just continue on as usual.

4th session

5 days post 4th session

I will say that this treatment was the most painful overall. I am still experiencing discomfort which I didn't have at my prior treatments. It feels like a burn. The nurse said she had given a higher intensity to break up the ink; and I conquer.

10 days post 4th session

Healing very well... and it now only feels like a bruise.
nurse

The staff at Les Cours M├ędical are very knowledgeable. Every question I asked was answered and I never felt rushed or insecure about their capability's. The clinic is set in a very professional environment and the price is more than fair.