I Want breast Montreal, QC

When i was breastfeeding i had nice breast for the...

When i was breastfeeding i had nice breast for the first time of my life, unfortunatelly they came back to their normal and small size very quickly. So 4 months after i gave birth to my son i had a breast augmentation because i want to look more proportionate and feel like a woman. I have round saline implants, under muscle, 425cc filled to 475cc, moderate profile. A few weeks after the surgery i was scared i had a medial malposition on the implants because they are very close to each other but now, after 5 weeks, i am less concerned and i dont think i will need a revision.

After 3 months

Is something wrong?

I am wondering why naked my breast looks fine, but in clothes they are so tiny. Is that because the implant size is too small (425cc overfilled to 475cc) or because of the profile (mentor moderate). I have tried to find a padded 32dd bra but i found nothing that really make them look impressive. They look so flat :(

Symmastia and bottoming out

I knew my implants had some kind of problem. I will have a revision in april because my implants are too low and too close together. I am so depressed.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr Beauregard had a very specific idea of what he thought would be nice on me. I have insisted to go a size smaller than what he suggested me (425cc instead of 475cc) but i still had many complications. My implants are too close medially and low on my chest. I have definitely acheived my goal to look more proportionate but i am wondering if a smaller implant with a higher projection could have avoid all the complications i had with my large moderate profile implants. I will have a repair in 2016 but he thinks i dont have to downsize my implants...he will put them back higher on my chest and hopefully not so close