Lip Lift - Montreal, QC

Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 80 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a rhinoplasty done in 2013, which has left...

I had a rhinoplasty done in 2013, which has left me with a (perceived) longer upper lift. My research for a solution led me to RealSelf. I did not even know that such a procedured (lip lift) even existed at that time. So I began my search for a PS near my location (Montreal, Canada).

I choose Dr Samaha, because he specialize only in face procedures, and has an excellent rate average on Ratemydoctor.

I was scheduled on April 14 for the lip lift and also a earlobe reduction and some Restylane under my eyes.

Procedure has gone well and was virtually painless.

1 week update

I got my sutures removed yesterday. My doc precribed me a silicone gel (Dermatix Ultra) to apply on the scar daily for 3 months. I can start putting make-up in a few days. He said NOT to massage the scar (as I asked since I read other people were told it was fine to massage the scar).

I am still swollen, but it is not very noticeable. My upper lift has relaxed a bit. I can now close my mouth effortlessly.

As for the lenght of my upper lip, It went from 17,5 mm to 12 mm. Since it is expected to relax a bit, I guess it should be about 13-14 mm as final result, which would be fine.

So far I am pleased with the results. I will change my review from "Not sure" to "Worth it".

2 months post-op

Hi, I' m posting a follow-up as I found this so helpful when I was doing my research for this procedure.
I am still very happy with the results. The scar is still visible but it is easily covered with a little make-up. The pictures were taken without make-up.
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon