Lip Augmentation 2 Syringes ( 1 Upper/1 Lower Lip) - Montreal, QC

Few months ago, I had a breast augmentation done...

Few months ago, I had a breast augmentation done by Dr.Chen Lee and it turned out beautiful ! I reeived many compliments from people who actually thought it was real and when i told them I had implants many couldn't believe it and wanted to touch it ..! Furthermore, for a long time I have been thinking of having lip augmentation but all of the needles and pain scared me a lot! However, last Friday (April 3rd) I decided to go for it and of course I went back to Dr.Chen Lee due to the results he has with his previous clients and I do trust him !So before, we started the procedure Dr.Chen Lee showed me different products and told me what he recommends then, I told him how am very afraid of the needles and what results am expecting. He listened and told me honestly, that this procedure is discomforting however, he can do the nerve block but there might be more bruising after. Also, he suggested if i do have any Interviews or Social Events to attend, I should think about it !Everyone reacts to it differently !So, after listening and asking many questions , I decided to do it with no nerve block or any creams. And guess what ? It wasn't that bad , I didnt faint but yes it was not a pleasant feeling ! The procedure was about 10-15 mins and after that I was fine! Dr. Chen Lee asked me if am okay and able to stand straight , no problem I was great ! Righ after, I went for a breakfast with a friend of mine who was there for the whole procedure (Dr.Chen Lee was okay with it ) and the next day we went out !
The only time my lips were swallen was the first night and then they look great the next day ! That is why am only reviewing it today because I wanted to see the results. I still have my lips full , i love it ! Thank you so much Dr.Chen Lee for your patience and specially the results !!!Am definitely coming back !!! Therefore, if you want someone knowledgeable, precise and someone who delivers great results and also cares a lot about his clients then Dr. Chen Lee is your Doctor !
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor , he explains everything and answers all your questions ! Also, he is very nice and cares a lot about his patients ! Therefore, he is very honest with his recommendations and the results that you can expect ! He also makes sure that if there is any issues or you have any questions after or before any procedures you can directly contact him on his cell ! I was very happy with the results for breast augmentation and the lip augmentation therefore, I strongly do recommend Dr.Chen Lee !