Amazing Lips with Juviderm, Thanks Dr Lee!!! - Montreal, QC

I have been thinking about lip augmentation for...

I have been thinking about lip augmentation for awhile, and I am very scared of needles. After watching many videos on youtube, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to increase the size of my upper lip as it was very thin, as well as my bottom lip. I consulted Dr Lee, and he was very accomidating, informative and professional. He addressed all my questions and fears. At the procedure, he was extremely gentle and calming. The results were instant. I honestly felt no pain at all during the procedure, and very little after. I am receiving compliments all the time, and I have to thank Dr.Lee for doing such a great job. The results exceeded my expectations. Thanks Dr.Lee, great work!!!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Lee is very kind, gentle, professional, and accomidating. He helps you deal with all your fears and concerns. He made sure that I understood the whole procedure before and while performing it. He also followed up with me to make sure that I was healing properly and that the results were to my liking.