Botox and Filler Treatment - Montreal, QC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Lee has been my wife's plastic surgeon for...

Dr. Lee has been my wife's plastic surgeon for botox treatment for the last few years. The results have always been fantastic. I was getting age lines on my forehead so when my wife went for her regular botox top up, I decided to go with her to get some advice from Dr. Lee.
I also have a shallow chin and had always wanted to have a full chin without surgery. Dr. Lee said botox would remove the age lines to give me a smooth look, and, to my delight, he said he can also give me a full chin with filler injections, no need for surgery. It would be a simple quick procedure and he could do it at the same time as the botox. A full chin without painful and complicated surgery. I was sold.
Now I have a smooth forehead with no lines plus also a full natural looking chin. I have to go back for a filler top up once a year or so, but that is well worth it
Dr. Lee provided excellent advice and did a tremendous job. Thank you Dr. Lee
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is a very caring and knowledgeable cosmetic/plastic surgeon. He takes the time to explain everything to me and make sure I know exactly what is to be done. He also follows up after the procedure and makes himself available for any questions I may have. Dr. Lee is a tremendous doctor and I highly recommend Dr. Lee.