Amazing Surgeon!!! 2nd Surgery with Dr. Papanastasiou - Montreal, QC

Wow what can I say Dr. P Is not only an amazing...

Wow what can I say Dr. P Is not only an amazing surgeon but such a gentleman! He is patient, answers all your questions, tells you the truth does not sugar coat anything. He knows all the latest methods and technology to make sure you have minimal pain during and afterwards. This is my second surgery I had a breast lift and augmentation last year this year he did my eyes I had terrible bags under my eyes. I am on day 18 no scarring minimal swelling and all looks fantastic. I am a very stressful person himsf and his nurses and his assistant Frankie are exceptional you will never ever find a better surgeon or find better staff than them.....they all put me at ease. I did my homework before and visited 3 surgeons prior to my breast surgery he was the best you will not be dissatisfied I guarantee it!!! Stephanie, Michelle, Marianna and Frankie the receptionists are all top notch!and well Dr. P. IS A GEM!!!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon