Fantastic Results With Bilateral Capsulorrhaphy & Muscle Release - Montreal, QC

My body changed a lot since my first lift with...

My body changed a lot since my first lift with augmentation back in August 2011. I have been training 4 to 5 times a week, practicing yoga, running, hiking - My poor breasts have been "tortured" with all this training! Before this last surgery, my breasts were still very soft and looked more than natural, people thought they were all mine!

However, when I was lying on my back, my breasts went on the sides of my body, and my sternum was visible (big gap between breasts). When I was lifting weights, I could also see my pectoral muscles pressing/lifting my implants, and sometimes, made it a little painful on the sides. I decided to go see my surgeon, Dr. Karl Schwarz, to get his advice. He suggested a bilateral capsulorrhaphy and a muscle release. I went into surgery on October 21st, and all I can say is WOW! They look even better than before! Of course, there is still inflammation, but I can clearly see that the implants are a lot closer together. The gap between by two breasts is visibly reduced over an inch. My breasts look more perky than ever before, the cleavage is better, and the overall results over my expectations!

Dr. Schwarz prescribed five days of antibiotics (Cephalexin 500 mg) to prevent infection, pain killers (Ratio Emtec 300-30) which I strongly prefer to Dilaudid (that was way stronger and made me feel a little sick with previous surgeries), as well as stool softeners (Docusate Sodium 100 mg). The sutures under the breasts do not hurt. My surgeon advised me to wear a push-up bra as soon as I could, day and night if possible - I have been wearing it since the day of the surgery, to prevent my breasts to fall on the sides again during the healing process.

This has been a wonderful experience, and worth every penny and little pain!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

The best there is! I would recommend Dr. Karl Schwarz to anyone who is looking for natural results, great technique and honest advice for breast augmentation, reconstruction or revision! My natural breasts back in 2011 were a disaster, and all I can say about this surgeon is that he has made me feel more comfortable in my body than ever!