23 yrs old, breast lift NO IMPLANTS - Montreal, QC

Hi, i'm a young 23 years old girl, D cup, and I...

Hi, i'm a young 23 years old girl, D cup, and I will get a breast lift on may 19th.
I'm not sure if it is what I need, so I ask you, what would you recommand for me?
I want to have a beautiful breast, natural look. I don't even want people to guess my boobs are not 100% real. Don't want my boobs to be bigger (or just a fuller D). Also, I want it to be a natural touch, because a lot of people say it gets hard as time goes by...
Breast lift brings many scars, I'm wondering if breast augmentation would be best to avoid big scars. My plastic surgeon use the lollipop incisions.
I don't like my breast at all... but she said the texture of my boobs was nice...
Please help me... I will eventually schedule another meeting with her to answer my questions, but I need to know what other people would recommand.

23 Yrs Old, Breast Lift (No Implants)

Only 4 days postop and even if it's a little difficult to sleep on my back at night, I can say that my breast is what I wanted so badly to look like. People always told me my boobs were ok but could not believe it...

I was satisfied with my breast size and volume but not the look, then the breast lift was the perfect option for me. I did it! So happy and proud of the result to come.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Sandra McGill is honestly the best plastic surgeon I could have find! She's just... PERFECT! Nothing bad to say on her, she's awesome and her skills are on point! After the surgery, if you have a question, she gives you her personnal number to communicate with her. Could it be better? NO!