44 Year Old, 3 Children, Professional Career, Living in Montreal

I needed this surgery to feel better. I don't...

I needed this surgery to feel better. I don't regret it at all, best decision I ever made for myself. Only pros, no cons at all. The entire team was very professional and very human from the moment I arrived for my surgery until the last minute, in helping me get in my car before going back home. I only have good words for each of them.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to get this surgery for over 15 years. I previously met 2 other different doctors. Neither of them made me feel secure about my decison, or were helping me understand my personal needs better etc... When I met Dr. Doumit, it was a completely different story. From the first meeting until today, he was totally present, respectful and very attentive to all of my questions and needs. He is the best doctor in his category; Professional, competent in his practice and very human. Perfect and essential qualities for all of his pateints. Thank you so much Dr. Doumit.