23 Years Old, Anatomical Implants, from 32a to a Beautiful but Yet Unknown Size! - Montreal, QC

I always wanted boobies, but I never got any. I...

I always wanted boobies, but I never got any. I waited long enough, and I finally decided to give this gift to myself. I was scared of going under the knife at first because I read about all the complications, but I found a very skilled surgeon and he gave me gorgeous breasts! I am so happy! I am now four days post-op. I will post some pictures very soon as well as some more posts about my recovery.

First pic

These are my new boobs five days post op. I'm wearing a surgical bra and a compression band. I will take more pics soon as well as nude ones. :)

5 days post op, nude pic, anatomicals

Here is my first nude boobie pic post op! They are a bit uneven right now; I hope they even out with time! What do you think?

5 days post-op, nude pic, anatomicals (2nd attempt)

Implant details

I just realized that I forgot to mention some important details about my surgery.

I had 320cc (left) and 280cc (right) cohesive gel Natrelle anatomical implants.

I still don't know which profile I got, which sounds ridiculous. But to be honest, I let my PS take care of everything because I had faith in him.

I will make sure to get all the missing information at my next post-op appointment, which will be April the 1st.
I just have to make sure that I don't forget to ask again, haha.

Day 6, doing great!

It is now 9:11 pm, and I'm watching TV with my bf. Everyday is getting better and better with my new boobies, the pain is fading slowly. I'm not on my pain meds anymore. Morning boob is not as bad as it was in the first few days; It's still there, but nowhere near as bad.

One week p-o

At last, I've reached the one week mark! My boobies are settling great.

I wanted to try some outfits for pictures, but my breasts still hurt when I raise my arms too high. I will try them when the pain fades a bit.

10 days post-op

Ten days have already passed since my surgery. I started experiencing some boob greed, so I decided to take some pics to make myself feel better, hihi.

Feeling so much sexier :)

I am now 11 days post-op. My new boobies are definitely making me feel sexy. So, here are some pics! :)
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Papanastasiou and his entire staff were very professional, caring and helpful. He suggested round and anatomical implants, but as he specializes in anatomical implants and because I saw before and after pictures of his work with this type of implant that I loved, I chose the anatomicals. I started with 32a. I got 320 cc in my left breast and 280 in my right breast because of a mild asymmetry. I am four days post-op today, and as I took my first shower since the surgery, I saw them in my mirror from the first time. My gosh, they are already gorgeous! I cannot thank him enough. It was more than worth it.