23 Y-o No Kids Gummy Bear Under Muscle Implant

Hello ladies! I got my breast augmentation done...

Hello ladies!
I got my breast augmentation done yesterday (Oct.18 2016) and i'd like to share my experience with you since this website helped me alot in terms of questions. I hope my post helps you aswell!

I am 23 y-o, 5"6, 155lbs.
I was a 34-36 B and got 400cc under muscle cohesive gel (gummybear/teardrop) implants.

Before/After Simulation

Unfortunately i didnt take pictures of my "before" but here you can see the before/after simulation, although here we put 360cc and the computer did not correct the asymmetry on my breasts. (No my breasts wont be that separated after surgery)

Run through day 1 & day 3.

Right after surgery:
Woke up feeling drowsy, i told the nurse i felt like i had drank 4 bottles of wine lol
I didnt feel much pain since i was still heavily sedated. My throat was irritated until yesterday (day 2) due to the oxygen tube.
No nauseous feeling in the car on the way home but still felt drowsy.
Pain/burning feeling on the incisions started around 9pm + pressure on chest since i left the clinic.
Took painkillers every 4 hours but it made me nauseous.
Had "wtf did i get myself into" thoughts due to severe pain.
Had help all day when i needed to get up to go to the bathroom.

Day 2:
Pain on incisions is less intense although left side hurts more than right side.
Trying to lay off painkillers (only taking 1 pill if necessary) ... taking tylenol extra strenght instead (every 4 hours)
Not much has changed.
Started to take pills for constipation.
Still needed help to get out of bed.

Day 3:
Woke up less sore but still feeling more pain on left side.
Mobility on arms is ok but not pushing it.
Still need help to get out of bed when laying. When sitting, i can get up by myself by putting my arms on my chest in a crossed motion and forcing with my legs and abdomen.
Throat irritation is gone.
1st post-op appointment is tomorrow.
Took constipation pills again today, although i'm trying to avoid them since i eat healthy and havent had anything heavy to eat. (Been eating salads with chicken and lentil soup.) So i kinda want my system to function on its own.
Breasts are still sore and hard.
I'm also avoiding laying all day in bed. Feels good to get up and walk abit.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Papanastasiou is great! He listened and understood what i wanted. He explains everything very well, leaving my pre-op appointment, i had no question/doubts whatsoever. He also called me last night (same day of my surgery) to know how i was doing and i also got a call from one of the nurses this morning. My first post-op appointment is friday oct.21st 2016. Overall, i highly recommend him and his clinic.