22 Years Old, BA 400cc on the Left and 450cc on the Right, 5'7" 160 Lbs, Cohesive Silicone Under the Muscle - Montreal, QC

I've wanted a breast augmentation since I was...

I've wanted a breast augmentation since I was about 15, I envied every girl with beautiful big boobs! After I lost aroud 30-40 pounds, it was worse, they became lower on my chest and smaller. I was lucky enough to have a perferct boyfriend who pushed me to do what i've always wanted, and now I couldn't be happier! Its the first day and the pain is ok, I can touch and massage them, but the morphine helped a lot! The first hours were the worse, the way home was quite painfull. Every move the car made felt like hell! Ice helped a little until I got home and took my meds, but it wasnt enough to feel comfortable! Its been 8 hours now and im able to move, but I cant put any pressure on my arms, since its under the mucles. They are so hard and sore, cant wait for them to drop! :)

More pictures

More before pictures

New update after 5 days

I had my appointment with my Dr after 2 days to take off my bandage, but he said I should keep them longer... I will only see him in 2 weeks, so no bath until then :( At least I can take a shower!! He gave me a strap to put against my boobs to pull them down and help them to drop faster! He also gave me his cell number in case I have any questions or if there's something wrong!
I feel better when im not wearing anything but he told me I have to wear a sport bra almost all the time, even when I sleep, wich is hard for me, I sleep topless since the age of 12..
They are not as hard as the first day, probably because I cant stop massaging (and my boyfriend too). I went back to work today (monday) after 4 days of rest. I stopped the morphine, but I thought it would be worse! I still feel the soreness, but I can move, drive and work (in front of a computer) with no problem! I even had sex the 2 first days without it being too painfull.
The worse for me is sleeping on my back. I used to sleep on my stomach or my side, and now falling asleep is hard!
Also putting pressure on my arms still hurts, but less, now I can do it and its not that bad... The scars hurts a bit whenever I move, and its so itchy!!

I didnt want everyone at work to know that I would do this surgery, so for 2 months I wore huge push up bras (bigger after weeks to make a progression) so people would get used to it and it worked, nobody noticed except those who knew! :D

I just cant wait for them to get softer ???
Montreal Plastic Surgeon