Senior Wanting a Younger Look Without Risk of Surgery - Montreal, QC

Did not want to spend a boat load of cash and was...

Did not want to spend a boat load of cash and was worried about some of the horror stories of plastic surgery. Researched on many surgeons because I wanted to see someone who would listen to my goals. Found many excellent reviews about Dr. Lee on breast and nasal surgery but few commentaries on botox. Decided to see him based on the good comments and was very pleased with my choice. He proposed a good treatment plan to keep to my budget of $1000. I had botox 3 months ago and the outcome has exceeded my expectations. I am extremely happy with the results. As he explained at my initial consultation, botox is not permanent and will fade. I am now at my sweet spot and soon will need a top up. When that time comes I will definitely return to Dr. Lee.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chen Lee is kind and patient. During my consultation he listened to my desires and objectives. He took the time to explain options. At no point did I feel pressure to have treatment. Detailed before and after photos were taken and copies send to me after the procedure.