20 Year Old. 5'10''. 155 Pounds. Breast Augmentation. Montreal, QC.

Hi Ladies, I'm happy to say that I have found the...

Hi Ladies,

I'm happy to say that I have found the surgeon that will be performing my upcoming BA. Would definitely recommend Dr. Sinno to any woman looking to go forward with a breast augmentation. I was already aware that I had a deformity with my breasts called "Tubular Breasts". Dr. Sinno went into great detail as to how we can fix the issue to avoid any further complications and give me a more beautifully shaped breast that I am looking to achieve. He gave me a lot of insightful information about the surgery and you can really see that he truly cares about his patients and always wants the best outcome possible.

I have previously met with another Montreal doctor (Dr. Chen Lee) and was highly disappointed with the consultation. He basically told me that no matter what he does, because of my breast deformity, I will have a double bubble. He also claimed that a breast augmentation never looks natural because at the end of the day "They are fake", and he also said that there is no way to fix my breast abnormalities, they will only look more enhanced once the procedure is done. Do no recommend Doctor Chen Lee at all.

It's safe to say, I'm very glad I stubbled upon Dr. Sinno online. He definitely has the schooling, the knowledge and the compassion to perform this surgery. I'm extremely excited.
Montreal Plastic Surgeon