31 Years Old, 112lbs, 5´4, 2 Kids, 450/425cc - Montreal, QC

I've always wanted to get a BA but wanted to make...

I've always wanted to get a BA but wanted to make sure to have my kids first. After my second baby I finally decided to get an appointment and get my boobs done :) It's been a month now and I'm more than happy with the result so far!

Had my surgery in September just two weeks before the end of my maternity leaves!

Before the surgery my main concern was of course the size! I was struggling between 350 and 400cc. My doctor told me there was not a big different between the two sizes but I was still in big doubt! I wanted bigger breast for sure but didn't want something too obvious or fake. I was a small 34b and wanted a big C. My doctor recommended me 400cc and told me he would put more cause after surgery my breast would get smaller With time. So at the end he suggested me 450 on one side and 425 in the other (cause I had one boob that was smaller than the other one)! So voila, I decided to trust him!

The day of the surgery I was pretty stressed out but had my sister by my side! I suggest to go with someone who will calm you down! I had nothing to be scared of cause the whole staff at the clinic was all very nice and calm. To tell you guys the truth the surgery was less painful than I thought ! Actually I felt pretty good except for some nausea I had, but the pain itself was not that bad.

It took me only two days to recover (I'm was one lucky girl!) and after that I was able to walk anywhere in my house. After 5 days I was able to drive and even carry my kids (which I was not suppose to do...) .

At my one week post op appointment, my doc said that my breast were very nice and looked like they were 2-3 months post op. (Shape and softness)

After a month I'm pretty happy with the result and yeah my breast got smaller like my doctor told me! So don't hesitate to go bigger if you're not sure if the size you want!

What i had in details

So on my right side I had 450cc and left had 425cc. Took silicone gel (gummy bear) in moderate high profile.

2 months post op

So far so good! Happy two months! I'm really happy with my results and can't ask for more! I went to my appointment yesterday with my surgeon and he said my breasts looked great and were really soft. I'm a bit scared about how fast they will drop but for now they still look pretty good! I went also bra shopping and I'm wearing 32DDD or 34DD ... Pretty scary number but they are not that huge.

Symmastia?

So today i had a huge concern about my implants... Actually I thought they looked great until I started to compare my old pics from my one month post op. What I noticed was that my implant got closer... Like really close less than half a cm. I'm a bit concern and I sent an email to my surgeon to see if he could meet me again... I hope it's nothing!

4 months post op

I still like my boobs, not totally in love. I think they are a little too big/wide for my frame. Also I think they are too close together, probably cause they are too big... Anyways At the end of the day they are way nicer than my previous tiny boobs! ;)

Love and hate kinda problem

Funny how one day I can love my breasts and the day after hate them. I am about to go to the spa and I decided to go buy some bikinis. Here are some pictures I'm sharing you so you can see how my boobs look! Also in one picture you can see me wearing a Victoria secret bra (32DDD) that my bf bought me. :)
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I had only one appointment and it was with him! Didn't have to search for any other Doctor. I really liked him, very professional and oh so nice! His whole staff was very nice and helpful!