My First Chemical Peel Ever!

I am one who has always been leary about...

I am one who has always been leary about treatments to my face. I have the luck that if anything can go wrong it will go wrong with me. That changed once I met Candace Brogdon at Bullock Center for Aesthetics. Candace has educated me on the pro's of skin treatments. My experience with the peel was wonderful. She talked to me and explained what each step was. It didn't burn at all. When I left I felt like I had the most beautiful skin ever! For the first week I didn't even wear makeup because my skin was so pretty! I didn't peel very much and the little that I did wasn't bad. It was totally worth it. I cannot wait until my next appointment! Candace has the best products and she knows exactly what will work for me. I have gained a new aesthetician and friend!

Candace Brogdon truly knows her stuff! She has explained many of the different facials and peels available today. Candace knows what will work for every skin type. She will walk you through the before, during and after steps to whatever treatment you are having done. She is an expert on all ages of skin, from teenagers to adult women. My 14 year old had bad acne until Candace offered the right combination of acne products. She is a miracle worker.