The Night Before BBL - Montgomery, AL

The procedure went well, I wouldn't go to sleep so...

The procedure went well, I wouldn't go to sleep so I did feel some pain. I was on and out. I am able to walk slowly. It hurts to get I. And out of the car or to get up off the bed. Day 2 was horrible, I was in do much pain it almost brought me to tears. Today has been ok, a lot of swelling, u feel dizzy and week once I stand, I have been shaking really bad. I am running a low grade fever. I am happy with the curves of my front profile but the top of my butt still seems flat.

Today is way better than yesterday!

First I would like to apologize for all the typing errors yesterday. I was medicated! Today I had my drainage tubes and stitches removed. I am still sore but much better than yesterday!

Day before operation and right after operation

Day before operation and right after operation

These night sweats

Has anyone else experienced extreme sweating at night the first week of their bbl? Sweat pours off me leaving my bedding wet. I don't usually sweat.

Tired of laying on my tummy

I am so tired of laying on my stomach all day. My neck hurts. Do any of you have comfortable suggestions?

Making progress

I still have a lot of swelling, especially in the fat above my butt. I can't really tell how my booty will look yet because of the swelling. I can see my hourglass forming and that excites me! I keep having back pain but that's manageable.

1 year update. Bbl

I wanted a little more drastic results but overall I am happy! It took about a year for the pain in my butt to completely subside. After about 3 months I only had pain when sitting for a long time. My hips are a little uneven and my butt does not pop like I hoped it will. I also had lipo on my back but I can't tell.
Dr. Beauchamp