25 Years Old, Gained 25 Pounds for BBL, Height 5'10 - Montgomery, AL

I have always been tall and slim and realistically...

I have always been tall and slim and realistically I did not "need" the procedure. But I wanted a bigger butt, tinnier waist, fuller lip and just an undeniable hour glass shape.
I started out 5'10 and weighed 150 pounds. For the most part had a flat stomach and was told by most doctors that I didn't have enough fat to make enough difference and would wasting my money.
But after allot of research and talking to doctors I found one that was affordable and confident to give me what I wanted. But to ensure that I had enough fat I gave myself 3 months to gain 30 pounds which I feel so far gave me enough fat for what I wanted. The doctor took fat from my upper and lower abdomen and back and transferred it to my buttocks and my upper and lower lips. I am currently 1 week post op and am very pleased with the results. But will have to continue to update my progress. Overall, I love the results so far and have no regrets.

Before the surgery

Before the surgery I was extremely nervous. I was reading people reveiws saying that they regretted their bbl and some made their shape worse or no difference at all and the difference between having a plastic surgeon and a regular doctor. Unfortuonatly, my doctor was not a board certified plastic surgeon which made me even more nervous but at that point I was already committed by a non refundable down payment. But I must say my doctor did know what he was talking about and did a phenomenal job. And ultimately in glad I went with him. Here are some before surgery pictures of myself

Having trouble uploading photos

If you want the doctors name I went to send me a private message

Oddly, right after the surgery was done, I was so pleased with my results and how everything went I told the doctor I was going to write a review for him. He was a little hesitant and told me that when someone writes a good review sadly competing companies go out and write ten bad ones (which honestly I have not found). But out of respect for the doctor I will give out his name and all information if you privately message me and request it :)

So I talked to my doctor and he def wants reviews.. I think I may have been assuming hesitation since I was still not all there after the surgery.. But the doctor is completely awesome with great staff that stood beside me the whole surgery and kept me comforted ... Definitely an A+ doctor and an A+ experience. Anyways the doctor I went to is D'Livro L. Beauchamp, MD. With symmetry med spa in Montgomery, AL

A week and a half post op

Still a little swollen but pain is very manageable and the shape is beautiful.. A little tired of laying on my stomach all day but def worth it as far as the lips..they are no longer swollen and I think this is where they are going to stay.. The size is better than original but wouldn't mind more size .. Overall I love it all

After one year, I went to my doctor for a BBL touchup!!! LOVE MY RESULTS!!!!!

My first time going to Dr. Beauchamp and getting the BBL I was nervous, scared and worried that I might not like the results. I really didn't know what I wanted. At first Dr. Beauchamp offer to curve out my back (with lipo) and give me the look I wanted. Unfortunately, since I was so nervous I declined.

Then 6 months later I went to a strip club in atlanta where I met one stripper that had a phenomenal body.. I mean perfect!!! She explained to me that she too had gotten the BBL and her back curved out. After seeing and hearing that I knew exactly what I wanted. I called Dr. Beauchamp and apologized for being so conservative the first procedure and asked if he could do my lower back and put any remaining fat in my buttocks. Not only did he say yes but he also gave me a 50% discount on the procedure and also added more fat to my upper top lip for free!!! He is absolutely AMAZING lol!!!

Anyways I went back to Alabama got the procedure done and I must say I freaking LOVE my results!!!! WOW!!!!! He did a fantastic job and my lips look natural and are finally to the size that I want!!! So in total, my first bbl with lipo to my sides and abdomen and fat transferred to the buttocks and lips + the 50% off touch up with lipo to my lower back,, cost me a total of $5,000!!! which is great. I freaking love this doctor. The pictures posted now are about 1 week post op and the pic of my lips are 2 which are the same size today (2months post op-permanent size now).
I recently got camaflouge tattoos to hid my incision scars (the older scars from the first bbl) so once they fully heal I will post updated photos of my body but it pretty much looks the same as the post op pics posted :).
I highly recommend Dr. Beauchamp at Symmetry Med Spa in Montgomery, AL.

PS. I am a little lazy so it takes allot for me to want to update and do these reviews, but Dr. Beauchamp is definitely worth it!!!!
Dr. D'livro L. Beauchamp, MD

Dr. Beauchamp is absolutely the BEST!!!!