46 Year Old. 5,9" Ht. Mexican/American - Mexico

For now I will be brief due that I am in the...

For now I will be brief due that I am in the process of recovery, therefore, I will write more about my whole experience in more detail at a later time. In addition, I am trying to finish an EDLD master's degree :-) but I will share that I did extensive research on different doctors in the USA (especially in Texas) and some in Mexico. One of the reasons why I chose Mexico is because it is my native country. Moreover, I also have family that lives in Monterrey, Mexico. In my research and personal experience- Monterrey is also an innovative city in regards to industries of; medicine, business, trade etc.
Dr. Marcos Mauricio Fahme

I did a lot of research on this particular doctor and I really appreciated his philosophy, passion and self confidence about what he does. Furthermore, he never suggested any additional services, to which I know I may need. Because I am a very analytical person, I truly appreciated that Dr. Fahme was very patient with me and he took his time to explain into great detail about my procedure and concerns. (I will be pending more information on this particular doctor).