Much Needed Rhinoplasty - Monterey, CA

I originally picked this doctor because he had the...

I originally picked this doctor because he had the best credentials in Monterey County but I was very mistaken. After coughing up $10,000 for surgery the results actually made my nose worse!! I have no idea how or why but he made my nose wider!!! The hump we decided to take care of (the main reason that prompted me to pursue a rhinoplasty) is still VERY prominent. After a year of recovery I went in to talk about all the old problems still needing fixing and the new problems, such as lack of air flow in my right nostril. When I talked to him about this issues, I was so over whelmed with emotion I started crying. He didn't do anything to try to fix the situation he just sat there saying things were not his fault. He even went so far to say he was "proud" of his work. How can a doctor just care about money so much they don't take care of the patient? Unfortunately I had to inquire about a revision rhinoplasty and my second doctor said it was one the worst cases he had ever seen. The only up side was that it was local, but do yourself a favor go out of town and get it done right! You will be much more pleased and will to spend WAY less money in the process.
Salinas Plastic Surgeon