35 Year Old Mother of Two 5'3 135lbs (Mommy Makeover) BBL/TT/BA Cali

Hi! I absoultely Love* this site! I can't stop...

Hi! I absoultely Love* this site! I can't stop looking at boobies ;)

My story:
I had my son at the age of seventeen and gain so much weight. I breast fed him a year and a half and glad I did but my boobies have not been the same every since. Before I had him I had a full D cup now they're B-C & deflated.

I go today for my first consultation & I couldn't be more excited! I know I want at least a 700cc maybe bigger. I honestly want a look like Wonder Woman's boobs =)

Stay tuned for an update & pics.

My before pictures =) BBL/TT/BA 700 or 800cc ??

So it's set! I have a date =D I've found my doctor in Thousand Oaks, CA Dr. Richard Hodnett http://richardhodnettmd.com/ Here are some before "real" pictures of me to share. I am 5'3, 135 lbs. Looking forward to my new body!

I have booked my BBL with Dr. Dass today!!!

Yay!!! After having a phone consult with Dr. Dass yesterday I am completely set on him helping me get to my body goal. I will be doing full lipo of the stomach, back, flanks & transfering it to my booty. I'm also getting a mini tummy tuck. So come 8/26.. I'll be a whole new me!!!!

So excited!!!