Suture Suspension Nightmare - Giampapa Stitch

My nightmare began with Dr. Usal using the...

My nightmare began with Dr. Usal using the Giampapa stitch. After unhappy with results he sent me to the inventor of procedure Dr. Giampapa...at first I believed he wanted to help and did a revision, after another revision because that was not right, I finally was okay for about 3 years until the suture ripped through my muscle causing my neck to fall. After having to convince Dr. G after a few visits, he tried to fix, costing me operating room fees again after he told me he can do in his office. Well that did not work and after many mental debates with myself he promised he would make me happy and I believed him and let him redo the entire surgery. My outcome was vertical lines, bulging scar tissue around my neck, choking feeling as he told me I wanted it tight....no I did not ask for tight, I asked that he fix it. Paralyzed lip and crooked smile for 2 months. I became a hermit, not social, hating myself for my decisions, my nightmare because I trusted and believed someone who everyone is taught to believe and respect. Thought about taking legal action and who knows what the future holds. Hope everyone does there research! I wish I did! Look out there and you will find someone that can make you feel like you want to again...but don't recommend Dr. Giampapa.

Still a nightmare

After almost 4 years and over $25,900 from beginning of my nightmare....Dr. Usal and Dr. Giampapa disfigured me for my life. Wish I did more research and followed my gut. I am still experiences issues from the surgeries they performed. Please do homework,

G Lift Horrors

Do not have this doctor do surgery on you. Huge regrets that I will live with rest of my life. I am not the only one. Research him, however, some of the negative reviews seem to be deleted. I wonder how that happened. Go to NYC!

Research your doctors and their work. Arrogance does not make a good doctor. Wish I knew better and hopefully this will help someone from regrets.
New York Plastic Surgeon