Jack of All Trades but Master of None. Stay Away. Go else Where.. - Montclair, NJ

Dr di Bernardo performed costly surgery on my...

Dr di Bernardo performed costly surgery on my face/head. The procedure was a total disaster. But his treat meant of me was incredibly dismissive. He made me relay for revisions. That too turned out terrible. He and his secretary then tell me "it doesn't look THAT BAD"
While he was polite I am not sure sure he skilled as a playoff surgeon. I should have know if someone does evEry single procedure known --jack of all trades but a master of none. So, stay away away, tell your kids to try away, and your grand kids too..
And I felt rushed by him. His answers were words. I'm sorry but if your doing surgery on someone's face or anywhere Rushing isn't good. Now I had to get another surgeon o repair his mistakes. I have all the pictures to prove it. I'm likely pursuing legal action.
Funny there are no bad reviews for him in the 20 years he's been in practice... seems like he may write his own reviews and fights furiously to remove alllll the bad truthful ones
Montclair Plastic Surgeon