51 Yr Old Who Lost 35 Lbs - Montclair, NJ

I had my 3rd and last child at 41 yrs old . After...

I had my 3rd and last child at 41 yrs old . After the birth of my child the cellulite appeared. I tried diet and exercising but it did not help. I even had thigh liposuction which made it worse. So after much research I decided to have the cellulaze procedure with Dr DiBernado . Dr DiBernado was very knowledgable and was upfront with me as to what to aspect. His staff are very professional. His OR staff our kind and they mademe feel at ease. Since I am an
physician it was quite different being on the other side . The procedure was alittle painful. The most pain is the initial anesthetic injections.
Post op day one I rested but I did not need any pain meds. I did need pain meds once the anesthetic wore off the procedure day. I'm so happy I did this procedure. If I have 50% improvement I'll be happy. I once had legs like Beyoncé. I know I can't get them all the way back but if I can wear my bathing suite without a cover up I will be so happy.

Pos op day 4

Still have not had to take pain medication. I have some bruising and numbness. Definitively seeing changes. Will keep you updated in my progress.

Post op day 4

Just a little sore. Bruising and numbness improving.

1 month

I'm getting nervous took some pictures of my thighs and the cellulite looks worse. I'm glad it is fall not summer. I had my post up appointment and my doctor recommended lymphatic message. I hope it helps with the induration -lumps .

I hope I will see some changes in 2 months

My thighs are lumpy and dark. I pray this goes away. I was so hopeful for change.

3 month update

After 3 months I can see some changes . Cellulite has decreased in some areas but now I have lose skin especially near my knees. I have been using a bleaching cream to help get rid of the surgical marks. My skin has darkened I some areas. I hope these marks go away. I hope to see more changes in the next 3 months. My physician said it takes 6 months to see the full effect so I'm hopeful.

6 Month photo

New device to help with cellulite

I just purchased the Ashley Black Fascia Blaster . I have see amazing difference in my cellulite in only 2 days. Check out her u tube post. Don't waist your money with the cellulase procedure. I wish I would of gotten a breast augmentation instead .

1 year update

I have been lifting weights and using the fascia blaster which has improved my cellulite. Still not happy with my legs????
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DiBernado has a great bedside manner and is very experience in this procedure. He explained the procedure and he let me know it takes 3 to 6 months to see results. If you are interested in this procedure I would definitely recommend Dr.DIBernado