30 Year Old 5'7 - Montclair, NJ

I had such an amazing experience with Dr....

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. DiBernardo, I went in for my consultation a few months ago and I felt very comfortable with choosing him as my plastic surgeon. I spoke about wanting a fuller, natural look and he suggested 420cc’s for me. I was very excited to take pictures and be able to view a projected image of what my breasts would look like with the implants. After seeing the projected image, I knew that I was happy with the size and I loved the natural, full look. I had my surgery on July 19th 2016. I am only two weeks post op; I am so thrilled with new breasts. I have a tiny, paper thin scar right under my breast and it already is fading nicely. Dr. Dibernardo was very patient with me, he answered all of my questions and he always made me feel comfortable. I am very happy with my decision to get breast augmentation surgery. I highly recommend Dr. DiBernardo, he has been excellent!

30 Year old 5'7 Montclair NJ

As promised- here are my photos

I highly recommend Dr. DiBernardo, he has been excellent!