The Best of the Best! - Montclair, NJ

Where do I start? I originally went to Dr. G to...

Where do I start? I originally went to Dr. G to remove a growth from my forehead before my April 2016 wedding. The procedure was an immediate go. (I was sent to dr G from a friend. He did work on her and for several of her family members.) A surgery I had in 2012 left one side of my face paralyzed. I had it reanimated but the corner of my mouth was turned down causing me to drool. Dr G offered to fix this during the procedure. I was thrilled with the reccomendation and the results. Amazing. He also worked to make my smile more symmetrical on both sides and gave me juvaderm to add more volume. He was so professional and he worked so diligently and careful during every procedure I had. Dr G and his entire staff especially Janice were so helpful, warm, caring and understanding. They gave me super special attention as needed - the results of dr. G's work on me were outstanding. I was confident on my wedding day and would definatley trust him and staff in any future situation. I highly reccomed him and am thankful to him beyond words.

Dr. Giampapa surpassed all of my expectations as both a plastic surgeon and caring human being on every level. His work is beautiful. He was so professional and he worked so diligently and careful during every procedure I had. Highly recommend his service!