Weight Loss and Pregnancies Took a Toll on my Breasts - Monroeville, PA

I have really never focused on myself. I was happy...

I have really never focused on myself. I was happy with my body except for my breasts. I finally decided it was time to do something for myself and Dr. Antimarino made that very easy. I had a breast lift with implants. The procedure and recovery have been fairly easy. I didn't experience much pain and listened to everything my doctor told me. I can honestly tell you that you MUST follow your doctors recommendations when it comes to recovery. There were several times I overdid it and knew I shouldn't have. I am 3 months post-op and the scars look wonderful, no pain and I feel and look GREAT!!!!
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

It took several years for me to finally make the decision to have my breast augmentation. I consulted with several doctors before meeting Dr. Antimarino. As soon as I walked into the office I knew this would be the one. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Dr. Antimarino listened to what my expectations were first then offered his suggestions. He was honest and realistic. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino and have to many people.