Dr Antimarino Replaced my 12 Yr Old Ruptured Breast Implant & Now They Look Better Than Ever - Monroeville, PA

I had my breast implants for over 12 years and was...

I had my breast implants for over 12 years and was hoping to wait a few more yrs before needing to replace them. One morning i awoke to see that one of my implants looked flatter than the other. I called around to a few plastic surgeons, but i was most impressed with when i called dr. Antimarino's office that saturday, he was the one who answered the phone himself, and patiently& kindly answered all of my questions, as well as educated me on how important it is for women to have their breast implants checked. I was aware that implants need replaced after 10-15 yrs, but i did not know that a leaking implant can occur spontaneously without an injury causing it. Dr. Antimarino showed genuine concern for my problem and he was very helpful and kind from beginning to end. He also updated my breast implants to the most up to date/current shape & size, while customising them to compliment my specific body. I am very impressed & happy with my results!

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr Antimarino is very kind, patient, and informative. He shows genuine care and is honest with his opinions. Dr. Antimarino gives off very positive, pleasant vibes, which reassured me that he was the right choice to perform my procedure.