Implant Exchange and Pocket Revision - Monroeville, PA

Upon meeting Dr. Antimarino, I knew that he was...

Upon meeting Dr. Antimarino, I knew that he was the surgeon I wanted to perform my surgery. I had had implants, placed by another surgeon, for 11 years that had endured a loss of body fat, 3 pregnancies and breastfeeding for a total of 2 years. They looked awful with significant rippling and loss of volume/bottoming out. I desired a natural yet feminine appearance. Dr. Antimarino shared the same belief as me, that implants should enhance a womans appearance and not distract from it by being overly large for body stature. He was very informative, reassuring and respectful during the preop consultation. More than adequate time was provided to address all of my concerns. In fact, I found that he tended through conversation to answer my questions prior to me even asking them. Dr. Antimarino, as well as all of his staff, are extremely accessible. Each and every time I contacted the office with a question, I always received a prompt call back, including from Dr. Antimarino, which I found to be very impressive. I had full trust in him choosing the best size implant for my body and he did a wonderful job! My post-op result is amazing, yet natural looking! Dr. Antimarino even called the night after my surgery to check in, which was reassuring and appreciated. I am 2 1/2 weeks post op, have had multiple follow up appointments, as he is very conscientious of his patients recovery process. I absolutely give the highest recommendation for Bellissimo staff and Dr. Antimarino.

I went to be fitted for bra size, and the woman who sized me, upon seeing my bare chest stated with awe, "Who was your surgeon?" THis woman, who sees women with implants undressed daily, told me multiple times during sizing that the result was excellent.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Antimarino is extremely conscientious of his patients. He is very informative, personable and accessible! I have always been able to easily reach any staff member of Bellissimo, including Dr. Antimarino himself, with any questions. He has a very calm and non-hurried approach. I did not feel like I was a "number" being rushed through, but rather treated as an individual and had my expectations of surgery understood. His surgical ability is top notch and I couldn't be happier with my result. I had a more difficult "case" as I am very thin/athletic, with very little actual breast tissue and significant over dissection of my past implant pocket. His repair and the appearance of my new implants has been remarkable. As a nurse, i feel I can perhaps be a little more picky than most when it comes to physicians, but without hesitation, I can say Dr. Antimarino is the best!