Mommy Makeover- Couldn't be happier see the new me!!!

Mommy Makeover

barby0310

Doctor Review

4 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Mommy Makeover- Couldn't be happier see the new me!!!

My first experience with Dr Krau was at his CG office back in November 2005. Back then I went in for a breast augmentation and I remember my surgery was that year on Black Friday. My surgery was scheduled for 7:30am and I remember getting out and about around noon or so and heading out with my mom to my job to pick up my paycheck. Next day I headed to the mall and back to work Monday. This time around I did a mommy makeover at his Bal Harbour location and although I loved his team and office I was honestly expecting an much slower recover. Today is exactly one week post op and I promise I didn't cry when I was thanking his staff because I held back a lot. I stopped pain meds two days post, finished all the antibiotics, and three days of muscle relaxers. I am truly feeling amazing, yes my abdomen is tight and some numbness on my back due to lipo but honestly not one day did I have pain. I know it's not believable but the two days I took the pain killers was to sleep because I hate ambien!(sleep meds) I told their staff today and they must've thought I'm crazy but honestly he's AMAZING! And my breast reduction, lift and implant exchange, I feel like nothing was even done, painless (I know it was because the scars and thankfully I'm a lot smaller like I wanted). I'm writing my experience because he doesn't have much mommy makeover reviews and it doesn't do him justice not to write about such a great experience, not once but twice! Dr. Krau , like I told you today, you have incredible hands and an extraordinary staff. Girls thanks for your time, attention and advice and to the anesthesiologist you're the bomb!