Dominican Republic YILY DURAN ROBLES FATIMA MEDINA who to choose?? 2016. Dominican Republic, DO

So I am not new to realself or getting surgery in...

So I am not new to realself or getting surgery in DR. I have been researching DRs and their work, talking with patients who are 6 months post op, 2 years post op etc.. and I still can't decide on a Dr. to go with. I have gotten quotes from Dr Diaz (he is my first choice), his work is very natural but I want the snatched look so now I am leaning towards Duran, Robles or Yily.

Still waiting on QUOTES from Duran, Yily, and Robles... Once I get the quotes and see what dates they have available, I am going to decide. Also, I have read reviews about not being able to contact Robles or Duran after surgery/once back home and that is very important to me as well!

Just a little background on me I am 28 mother of 2 my youngest is 6 and after breastfeeding and gaining over 50lbs with each ---- they both did a number on my body. I am done having kids and ready to get my body back to pre babies. Before babies I was 120, I have been sitting at 150 for the last 2 years and yup its time!!! I am petite 5'0 so I am not looking for anything to dramatic. Just want to weigh the same, have a bigger booty and my breast to be where they are supposed to be!!
I will post pre op pics once I have decided on a Dr.!!

I am hoping to go down anyday after august 20th.... if you are looking for a partner let me know!!

I am hoping my mom can join me but I still want a buddy!