32 Years Old 3 Kids "Best Birthday Present Ever" - Mobile, AL

I have three children my oldest being five years...

I have three children my oldest being five years older than my younger two. After my oldest son my body was able to spring back to the pre baby body. I have two babies within a year of each other and my waist expanded and would not spring back. I work out in fact I love to work out but the gut would not leave me. My husband is all six pack sexy and here I was stuck with gut so I had him give me the gift of a flat stomach. I am so happy. I got luck and met a Great doctor and staff. Pat the office manager spent an hour with me explaining everything and answering all of my questions followed by an hour or so spent with Dr. Lyons explaining everything to be expected during the procedure and following the procedure. I felt so comfortable I put down my deposit and picked a date on the first visit.

I think it's worth mentioning that during the follow up appointment Dr. Lyons used some cool laser to help my skin retract. I also got a massage to get the lumps out and then wrapped again. There was no pain. (I was instructed to take Valium and Percocet prior to showing up) Needless to say I felt no pain and was loopy. I honestly don't remember what I told Dr. Lyons or what I asked him but I know I felt better after the laser and since the laser treatment and massage I have felt almost like I did preop. I have another follow up in two weeks. I'm super surprised be a following other reviews there is usually little to no follow up after the procedure. I feel special.

Two weeks today! First workout

Today was my first workout PO. I did sprints and planks. I'm loving my new body!! I felt great after the workout but quickly showered and got back in my compression garments.
Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great staff they know me by name although after leaving on drugs after the procedure I don't remember theirs. Clean office. Best doctor I have ever had. He is so very nice friendly and professional. Because of their attention to detail explanations before every step I was never nervous. They were awesome to not only me but also my husband and my children. I don't think I'll ever get anything else done to modify my body but I would call Dr. Lyons back up in a heartbeat. I would definitely recommend him and already have to family friends coworkers anyone that will listen.