Eyelid Reduction Opened Up my World! - Mobile, AL

I am 57 years old and still like the way I look -...

I am 57 years old and still like the way I look - a few wrinkles and a little extra skin here and there, but that's okay with me. Plastic surgery was never a thought until I met Dr. Proffitt. He was on call when my husband needed emergency facial repair after a road bike accident; and I was amazed at the process and the results, especially the new youthful look of my husband's right eye! With my daughter's wedding approaching, Dr. Proffitt gave me the youthful look, too, with an eyelid reduction procedure. Recovery was about a week, my field of vision was improved with the removal of all the extra folds of skin weighing down on my eyelids, and I really like the way I look now!
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

My favorite character trait of Dr. Proffitt is that he works without hesitation. I was handled with confidence and expertise, never felt embarrassed, was comforted by his calm demeanor, and felt supported by his very organized office staff. His surgical skills left no trace of incisions, and he was always thoughtful of retaining the natural shape of my eyes while removing the extra skin and fat from above the lids. Thank you, Randy!