23 Years Old 38i Cup 1 Child - Mobile, AL

Dr park is amazing at what he does! I am so glad...

Dr park is amazing at what he does! I am so glad for once in my life I feel like a young woman!! I was sufforing from severe neck and back pain and now 9 days after surgery my neck pain is completly gone! Best decsion I've ever made. My overall surgery experince was great. I'm 9 days post op and still sore but that doesn't even matter considering my neck pain and headaches are completley gone. Anybody thay is wondering if they should get this procedure done.. YES a million times yes especially if you have neck pain or any kind of pain like I did. I would do it all over again if I had to. I am in love with my new breast. 23 years old and my breast finally match my age!!

update

10 days post op. Still very swollen on the sides and underneath my breast. Pain is around a 2. Not bad. But other than that everything is great! I've never been able to fit in a sports bra but here I am! Ps not sure why my pictures are upside down and all but yeah..
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

The best at what he does! I am so thankful for him. He checked on me multiple times during my hospital stay and he overall is just a caring guy. Highly highly recommend dr park