41 Yrs Old 4 Kids Much Needed - Mobile, AL

I've always wanted to get breast implants and Dr...

I've always wanted to get breast implants and Dr.Randy Proffitt and his staff are truly awesome!! my whole experience from start to finish was just awesome!! Dr.Proffitt is amazing in his work i can't even tell where he made the incisions i mean he is meticulous!! I was informed of all the things i was to expect and go through and i couldn't ask for a better experience !! i totally recommend Dr proffitt to all !! he definitely knows what he's doing and his nurses and staff are awesome as well!! so satisfied with my augmentation!!

Breast augmentation

Well its been a year and I'm pleased to say I am totally HAPPY with my implants!! Thank u Dr.Randy Proffit !! They look and feel NATURAL!!! I never thought they would turn out so PERFECT!!! VERRRRY PLEASED!!
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Everything went well !! Dr.Proffitt did an amazing job !! His nurses and staff are awesome as well, and he made sure i thoroughly understood everything that i was to expect and recommended what he felt would be appropriate for me and oh happy day i am overwhelmed at how beautiful they turned out. My entire experience from start to finish was just awesome!! I will always be thankful for his magnificent work !! I can't even tell where he made his incisions to insert the implants. I'm so very pleased with my whole experience!! I recommend him to all!!