Dr. Martin is an Expert at Bellafil - Mobile, AL

Two years ago I had a lower facelift with fat...

Two years ago I had a lower facelift with fat transfer performed by a local doctor (who came highly recommended and had just done beautiful facelifts on 2 of my friends). It seems there was some fat necrosis in my cheeks and I was not pleased with the "divets" or dents that appeared whenever I smiled. After 6 months, I started going to another local plastic surgeon (also highly recommended) for fillers to try to fill in the divets. He did Radiesse injections on 2 different occassions within a year and a half, and while it helped somewhat, my smooth cheeks seemed to be a thing of the past.

I finally went to see Dr. Martin in Mobile and he told me that the threads from a 4 year old threadlift were still in place. My facelift plastic surgeon told me he would remove them during the surgery, but he did not. So Dr. Martin took them out and told me to come back in a few months to see if the dents corrected themselves. They got better, but I still wasn't happy so yesterday on my follow up visit, Dr. Martin expertly injected Bellafil. He kept asking me to smile (to see the dents), then he would inject in the precise place that was needed to fill them in.

I am so happy today! I have my face back. I will not post photos due to privacy issues, but this doctor is amazing. He knows what he is doing!
Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon